Request a personalized Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) by clicking HERE. Simply provide your home address and a few basics including number of beds/baths and square footage, and I'll follow up and get you a personalized CMA in no time!
Selling your home shouldn't be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing a knowledgeable REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off.
My services allow you to focus on your move while I manage your home sale from start to finish and beyond. I work to earn repeat business from every client and strive each day to provide the type of service for my clients that ensures they will refer me to others and return for my help when they need Real Estate services again.
As your Agent, I will:
1. Complete a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) that will compare your home's value to that of your neighbors, giving you the true market value for your home. To request a free, no obligation CMA today, simply click HERE.
2. Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts I will employ to market your home, including, but not limited to:
Listing your property on the most used tool by Realtors across the country, Multiple Listing Services (MLS), and which shows through Centralized Showing Services (CSS)
Advertising your home on over 100 websites to gain maximum exposure, including Zillow, Trulia, Homes and Land Magazine, the New York Times, and more.
Creating a personal website dedicated solely to your home.
Using state of the art technology to share special features of your home.
Maximizing the use of social media to get your property in front of people who might be interested in your home.
Sending out targeted mailing campaigns to potential buyers in your area.
Sending e-Flyers to REALTORS in San Antonio and surrounding areas to ensure they share your listing with their buyers.
3. Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
4. Hold Open Houses. I will advertise the open house in the local paper, Homes and Land, Zillow, REALTOR.com, Trulia and several other website sources, and place signs in your neighborhood well in advance to make sure everyone knows to stop by.
5. Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you are ready for listing and secure the highest price.
6. Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
7. Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
8. If you are moving to another area, I will help you find an experienced agent in your new city to help you find the new home of your dreams.
Contact me any time if you would like me to send you an sample marketing packet or set up an in-person meeting to discuss your home sale in greater detail. Click HERE if you'd like to work through a Seller's Net Sheet on the sale of your home.