top of page
Please view my Listing Presentation HERE for more details about my promises to you as your Listing Agent, and/or request a personalized Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) by clicking HERE. Simply provide your home address and a few basics including number of beds/baths and any special features, and I'll follow up and get you a personalized CMA in no time!
Selling your home shouldn't be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing a knowledgeable REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off.
My services allow you to focus on your move while I manage your home sale from start to finish and beyond. I work to earn repeat business from every client and strive each day to provide the type of service for my clients that ensures they will refer me to others and return for my help when they need Real Estate services again.
As your Agent, I will:
1. Complete a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) that will compare your home's value to that of your neighbors, giving you the true market value for your home. To request a free, no obligation CMA today, simply click HERE.
2. Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts I will employ to market your home, including, but not limited to:
Listing your property on the most used tool by Realtors across the country, Multiple Listing Services (MLS), and which shows through Centralized Showing Services (CSS)
Contracting for professional photos of your property.
Contracting for a professional Matterport Tour of your property.
Contracting to catch and retain leads of people who express interest through a for sale sign technology called DriveBuyTech.
Advertising your home on dozens of websites including Realtor, Zillow, Trulia, and more to gain maximum exposure to potential Buyers.
Creating a personalized website dedicated solely to your home, so that we and our contacts may promote your home of social media.
Maximizing the use of social media to get your property in front of people who might be interested in your home.
Sending out a targeted mailing campaign to potential buyers in your immediate vicinity.
Sending e-Flyers to REALTORS in San Antonio and surrounding areas to ensure they share your listing with their buyers.
3. Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
4. Hold Open Houses. I will advertise the open house in the local paper, Homes and Land, Zillow, REALTOR.com, Trulia and several other website sources, and place signs in your neighborhood well in advance to make sure everyone knows to stop by.
5. Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you are ready for listing and secure the highest price.
6. Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal for your home.
7. Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
8. If you are moving to another area, I will help you find an experienced agent in your new city to help you find the new home of your dreams.
Contact me any time if you would like me to send you an sample marketing packet or set up an in-person meeting to discuss your home sale in greater detail. Click HERE if you'd like to work through a Seller's Net Sheet on the sale of your home.
bottom of page